Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome To Stat Junky

Stat Junky was created as a sports blog to publish stats and stories that have an impact on certain games/scenarios/trends in sports. As of right now, Stat Junky is used primarily for Boston Sports. This blog will cover some stats that will hopefully stimulate your brain cells and have you thinking of the reasons why some trends occur in sports and what stats factor into certain game situations. Some stats will be obscure, some will be mundane and simple and others will be mind blowing.  I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope it opens your eyes as to why certain things happen in sports and forces you to question things as well. If you have any questions/concerns or question the validity of the information you can email me KeithSchiavoni@gmail.com. Also, if you would like to make contributions to the blog you are welcomed to do so by emailing me. All information in your contributions must be accurate, and is subject to review by myself and my team of stat junkies.  All of our information comes from stat websites and informational resources such as Baseball-reference.com and 82games.com and is a result of their research. So don't be mad at me if some information is incorrect. Enjoy! :)





hostgator discount code Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment